This was one of 18 B24 Liberator bombers sponsored by war bonds purchased via 4-H Clubs across Oklahoma. This token B24 was presented with a temporary label taped on the side for photographic purposes at the September 1943 Oklahoma State Fair.
4-H Clubs were established in 1902 for the purpose of youth development and the 4-H stood for head, heart, hands and health. Initially located in the USA the organisation exists today in over 50 countries worldwide. During WW2, the 4-H Clubs were responsible to selling sufficient bonds across all the states to purchase many more airplanes. Information is sought on those funded by the other US States.